Display Frame White - Wintery Evening
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Solid Wood Display Frame in Roma Moulding - Handcrafted in Italy
- Frame Colour: Matte White
- Printed Background: Genuine LEGO® Baseplate (10 x10 inches) Printed in Canada
- Front Protection: 2mm Plexiglas
- Mat: Acid-free cardboard paper 2 inches all sides
- Backing & Hardwares: Masonite board backing x1 Brass plated saw-tooth hanger and x8 or x10 Brass plated turn buttons
- Frame-depth (inside): 2in, Frame-width: 16in, Frame-height: 16in, Frame Weight: 2.4lbs
*Minifigures NOT included
Quality and craftsmanship (custom and hand made)
Each FIGTAGS™ Display Frames is handcrafted by professional frame makers using only the highest quality woods. You get all the 100% made-in-Italy craftsmanship that Roma Moulding is world famous for without the toxins and chipping that are associated with other value brands.
Custom-printed background on genuine LEGO® 10x10 Baseplate
The frame comes with a genuine LEGO 10x10 baseplate. Any high resolution artworks or images can be custom printed as backgrounds. Solid colour background is another option. We are using a commercial printer to print the artworks and feeds the printer with the baseplate into two runs, thereby ensuring the images will last long.
*Universal and Gallery Standard Display
The 16in (width) x 16in (height) x 2.5in (depth) dimension is adapted in a slick modern design to greatly enhance the display of your collections. You have an unrestricted arrangements, positioning and placement options to display your collections within the baseplate area. With 2 inches acid-free mat on all sides, plus the inside depth of approximately 2 inches allows you to affix LEGO® plates with a width/length of up to 6x6 plate to use as standing and display plate for your collections. The frames can be wall-hanged or left standing on any flat surface.
* Minor modifications may be required for some BRICKHEADZ, Micro Builds, Buildable figures and other models to fit in the frame.
As the Minifigure Art, Framed Collections and all display frames are individually custom and hand-made to order, we unfortunately do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges other than after a thorough investigation and case review, the product has manufacturing defect.
Our display frames undergo an intensive quality and thorough examination before they are shipped to customers. You are guaranteed 100% that all our display frames are free from defects in workmanship. The frames are packaged securely to avoid damaged during shipment.
Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you've received the wrong item. We will then evaluate and resolve the issue. Follow the steps below to report a defective product:
- As soon as you noticed any defect, write a note with the full date the item was received on a piece of paper.
- Take a picture of the frame with the hand written note.
- Contact us immediately following the steps specified in our General Return Policy above.
Our goal is to get our products in your hands safe and sound, but sometimes products are damaged during shipment. This is a high-ticket item and we therefore highly recommend that you include insurance coverage in your purchase to protect your order from damage incurred during shipping or if the item is lost or stolen while in transit.
We ship worldwide for most of our products.
For our display frames, we currently only ship to Canada, US, UK and the EU. Shipping and insurance coverage in Canada is free on orders over $400.00 CAD before tax (the amount will be refunded within 2 business days after the payment has been processed).
For other international orders please contact us and we will individually assess if we will be able to meet your request.
Check our FAQ page for any specific questions you may have concerning shipment timings and order processing.