Shipping, Coverage and Return Policy
General Return Policy
If for any reason you decide that you would like to return your FIGTAGS purchase for an exchange or refund, please follow the steps below.
- All items should be mailed back to us within 30 days from received date and mark the parcel as “RETURN GOODS”.
- Return shipping cost are at buyer's expense.
- Your order should be in unused condition complete with all original packaging.
- Please include the original order invoice and your reason for returning to help us process as fast as possible.
- All returns should be well packaged to avoid damage. Please return in the original postal packaging that you received your order in or a suitable alternative.
- To protect yourselves, we advise using carrier with tracking and insurance. FIGTAGS is unable to accept responsibility for any returns lost or damaged for return shipment.
- To start a return, contact us using this form.
- Wait for our response within 2 business days with further instructions.
Note: All items on SALE are final and unfortunately we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and will let you know of the status. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refunded amount.
Minifigure Art, Framed Collections and All Display Frames No Return or Refund Policy
As the Minifigure Art, Framed Collections and all Display Frames are individually custom and hand-made to order, we unfortunately do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges other than if after a thorough investigation and case review, the product has manufacturing defect.
Our display frames undergo an intensive quality and thorough examination before they are shipped to customers. You are guaranteed 100% that all our display frames are free from defects in workmanship. The frames are packaged securely to avoid damaged during shipment.
Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you've received the wrong item. We will then evaluate and resolve the issue. Follow the steps below to report a defective product:
- As soon as you noticed any defect, write a note with the full date the item was received on a piece of paper.
- Take a picture of the frame with the hand written note.
- Contact us immediately following the steps specified in our General Return Policy above.
Our goal is to get our products in your hands safe and sound, but sometimes products are damaged during shipment. This is a high-ticket item and we therefore highly recommend that you include insurance coverage in your purchase to protect your order from damage incurred during shipping or if the item is lost or stolen while in transit.
We ship worldwide for most of our products.
For our display frames, we currently only ship to Canada, US, UK and the EU. Shipping and insurance coverage in Canada is free on orders over $400.00 CAD before tax (the amount will be refunded within 2 business days after the payment has been processed).
For other international orders please contact us and we will individually assess if we will be able to meet your request.
Check our FAQ page for any specific questions you may have concerning shipment timings and order processing.